Recommendable has been invited down to Southampton University this week to talk to students and businesses about how to grow their businesses. Southampton, particularly the University, has a thriving entrepreneurial...
What is Recommendable?
- Great to talk about how #Brexit is affecting #startups and #technology and discussing with an excellent panel the opportunities that might come out of this change. Thanks @SotonBusiness was a great daypic.twitter.com/apOdXUIgUk
- Great session at Southampton Business School looking at the latest thinking on B2B trust strategy, brexit and social media impact on quality of life. Now discussion on brexit with @VTUK @sallybibb @XavierParker116 @JELuff https://lnkd.in/daVkhku
- Business to Business Trust relies on mutual benefit, good relationships and strong historic credibility.pic.twitter.com/BQaM4yTWz4
- We spend an average of 1.72 hours a day on social media. Interesting talk about #WorkLifeBalance very interesting talk @unisouthampton from @SotonBusinesspic.twitter.com/DHfp46PA00 – At Turner Sims Concert Hall
- Check out this job from Sherpa Marketing UK - we are looking for a new CSD https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/750887325 …
- Paper clips and string http://dlvr.it/QY9y4w pic.twitter.com/epaweDxMnP
- marketing - a blend of art & science? https://hubs.ly/H0cLsHC0 https://hubs.ly/H0cLsHC0